We offer 2 types of property management and a keyholding service. We understand that many of the properties in the Torrevieja area are empty a lot of the time and used just for vacations or summer rentals. As such we have tailored our services towards the market.
We have over 20 years of experience in managing properties along with maintenance services. Matt has worked with housing organisations as well as corporate clients throughout his working life. But ultimately this is our family business and we look forward to making you part of it. We look after properties as if they were our own along with happy to give help and suggestions. For example if you are not sure about descriptions for AirBnB advertisement or want us to take your photos we are happy to do that for you. We want you to enjoy our services as well as us taking the hassles and stress out of property management for you.
Property Management For Long Term
- Advertise the property.
- Take photos for advertising.
- Carry out viewings.
- Deal with tenant inquiries and issues.
- Prepare contracts for new tenants and contract extensions.
Organiseannual repairs where required. Organiseregular maintenance if required (cleaning/pool cleaning/garden maintenance).
- Reactive repairs management (Photos were taken before and after). If repair is “make safe” it will be carried out to stop risk to life or property and chargeable. If it isn’t urgent photos and description will be sent to the owner to confirm they are happy for repair to be carried out.
- Bills and rent payments collected from
Twice monthly visits
- Security check and suggestions of increased security.
- Check all utilities and inspect for any issues.
- Air the property.
- Inspect for any damp issues.
- Check for infestation and set traps if required (extra charge for traps).
- Circulate water systems by running taps and flushing toilets.
- Inform if any repairs that are required with photos. Once agreed will carry out repairs and send photos upon completion.
- Mail collected and sent electronically.
- Report of any findings with checklist completed.
Keyholding Service :-
We hold a minimum of 3 sets of keys for the property owner :-
- For ourselves for any issues of keys being lost.
- Tenants or worker access.
We recommend that we are the sole keyholder if you arrange a third party contractor visit we require written permission via email from yourselves if they need a set of keys.